[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Dragon Naturally speaking

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:08:39 -0000

maybe in that case you could manage though you would need to get sighted
assistance with training as you have to read out specified pieces of text,
particularly when doing the initial training.  I know that Nuance the maker
of Dragon claims you do not have to train it but you really need to do the
training to get decent accuracy.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page