[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Saying Cell

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:07:22 +0100

Hi wish I could help you but am pretty tired and Jade the girl who lost my
sent items list is coming tomorrow and I am looking out print off instructions
for her,  if you recall the subject and can do an advanced Search  if you are
using OE you  may find it., if Ms Ms outlook I am not sure , something I think
called a Wild card may help you are far more experienced than I and will find
it Dorothy