[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Saying Cell

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:35:55 +0100

Hi Joan,

Try this.

Configuration Manager
Alt S for Set Options
M for Speech and Sounds Manager
You may now be on something like "Classic Modified".
Tab twice to "Edit Scheme" and press spacebar.
Now tab four times to a list of tabs and cursor right once to "Control Types".
Tab once to list view and press T about three times I think to "Table Cell".
Tab once and cursor up once to "Ignore".
Ok that, then activate save scheme and ok again.

Hope this helps.