[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Error

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:39:31 +0100

What Windows and JAWS is this please? This used to be a frequent problem when Windows 7 first came out along with the JAWS support. It was more common with JAWS 10 than 11. Also, what software have you installed before the problem occured? iTunes and other software was the cause of these until recently.

Thanks for answering these questions for me.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 05/04/2010 11:32, Sharon Bowell wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone help.

I keep getting an error on start up, the message reads "The Freedom
Scientific Mirror Display Driver is not installed," and then tells me to
repair jaws, which I have done twice now, but with no luck.

Any ideas or suggestions anyone.

Thanks.

Sharon