[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Error

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:51:33 +0200

Hello Sharon:
  I think that you may uninstall JAWS and then try to reinstall it
once again; the repair may get in failure sometimes; furthermore; you
may  delete the entire FreedomScientific folder from the C\ Programmes
files\FreedomScientific; go ahead and remove it entirely.
   sincerely I hope that's help.
Best wishs.
Mostafa Almahdy; Egyptian Citizen; msn instant messenger particularly
for English Conversation!:
msn:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

--