[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 8 & Windows vista

  • From: susan mcdonald <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:02:03 +0100

hi phil,
since the sp1 update to vista jaws 8 no longer works properly with vista, but
if you are getting jaws 9 anyway it is best to wait untill then so the only
problems you'll have are ones that all vista users are having, but it is slowly
getting better

________________________________

Subject: [jaws-uk] Jaws 8 & Windows vista
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:33:07 +0100
From: p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Quick question, I'm having to get myself a new laptop due to the premature
death of my Toshiba tekra.  I'm currently on Jaws v8.02 which according to the
FS info should work ok with windows vista, is this definitely the case, is
there anything else I need to check?

Many thanks,

Phil