[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6 and mouse over

  • From: "Martin" <martmaid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:57:00 +0100

Hi Jane

Jim posted the answer yesterday but I've pasted it in again for you.
What other problems are you having with the net?

1 Whilst in Internet Explorer press insert+F2 to open the "configuration
manager".
2 Press alt+S to open "set options".
3 Press down arrow to locate "HTML" options and press enter.
4 Press control+tab to reach the "misc" tab.
5 Press tab until you reach the checkbox for "indicate element attribute"
and press spacbar to uncheck it.
6 Press tab to reach the "OK" button and press spacebar on it.
7 Press alt+F4 to leave "configuration manager".
8 Press Enter or Spacebar on the "yes" button when prompted to save the
active configuration.

Cheers
Martin