[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6 and mouse over

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:40:29 +0100

Hi Jane,

There is an online demonstration of onMouseOver and lots more at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/Surfs_Up/_Surfs_Up_Start_Here.htm

This set of demos and instructions walks you through the main issues you will
encounter when surfing the internet.

These pages may also help Hazel and others.

HTH,

Phil Medway.