[jaws-uk] Jaws 13 and tools

  • From: "rex holmes" <rex.attome@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:51:19 +0100

Jaws 13 J-tools    I am using Jaws 13, windows 7 and the correct J-tools for 13.
I in a moment of lax          mindedness upgraded the Jaws 13 and J-tools
stopped working.
I have the 32 bit version.
Does anybody know the correct jaws 13 build?
Also how do I load it to override the more up to date version.
This is driving me mad.
All help gratefully received, or else the name of a good therapist!!!!
Rex