[jaws-uk] Re: Java Script Enabled

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:57:43 +0100

Hi Jim I have now tried your Website with my Desktop before I  used
laptop it did ask for Java but I just ignored it and read it all, but
heavens if  that article is correct who would set foot in the  countryside
partof it said you could lose any sight you had anyway,and ticks and insects
will polish you off? still it sounds a very good Charity but I fear  I shall
keep clear of the Countryside Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>