[jaws-uk] Re: Java Accessibility Bridge

  • From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:55:54 +0100

Thanks very much Doris.

I am using Vista on my main machine, and Windows 7 on a laptop - both
32-bit.

If you don't have an installer, how do you know where to put the various
components?  And what is JavaMonkey for?  (You don't have to answer any of
this - these were just questions I found myself facing yesterday.)

Best wishes,

Norman O.