[jaws-uk] "J-Tools interceptions"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 06:01:12 +0200

Hello everybody:
as it announce at the subject field,  I may consult about some
thoughts I had purposefully to resolve this encounter, but for those
who might be unsure of what I' am talking about, here is a brief
illustration:
when J-tools is being installed in your JAWS folder directory, for
some reason it intercept your created keyboard keystroke combinations,
so you have to reassign them once again, how about if we have a
tremendous amount of them, it is even contradicts with J-tools
essential objectives which is lowering efforts and saving your time,
it occurs  when uninstalling J-tools as well, I have copied the
default files and reproduced them again to the folder directory, it
works while J-tools doesn't!.
     so it is obvious that's both of them shouldn't be together, as
the train track , they are in opposite line.
well:
how about selecting another directory initially while installing
J-tools at the JAWS folder, can I create a new folder inside the JAWS
main and refer the J-tools installation to that?, or this may cause
another problem?
another quick query:
why when downloading the J-tools executable, it doesn't present it's
official release?, evidently it shows me an available enhancements to
grab after I brought the executable installer from the J-tools
section.
I certainly doing care of J-tools!.
any suggestion or recommend, that is enormously would be appreciated.
--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.