[jaws-uk] AVG upgrade

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:35:45 -0000

All,

I've been using AVG free for several years with no problems.  They are now
prompting me to upgrade to AVG2011, which is fine, and a process I've gone
through several times in previous years.

However, this year, despite selecting the free version, I'm being prompted at
the last stage of installation to select between the free and paid for version.
 I can't make that selection.  No matter what I click on, I can't seem to
activate the "next" button.

I couldn't pay them money through this system if I wanted to, which I don't.

Has anyone else been prompted for and succeeded in installing this upgrade?

I'm using Vista with Jaws 11.

Thanks,

Ken