[jaws-uk] Re: JFW and Outlook.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:53:42 -0000

George,

Everything worked just fine until last week when the terminal I use had the
server destination changed.  Originally the terminal was in another location
but because JFW was installed to work on that one it was brought to the
other location where I was moved to.  Consequently the work station although
exactly the same terminal had its number changed from the original server to
the one where I am now.  The numbers define which building and which server
each uses.  In having the server changed would this have had any settings
altered.  It was suggested if possible to check display settings then go to
effects and look in properties and uncheck certain things.  Does any of this
sound logical.

Steve