[jaws-uk] JFW and Outlook.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:02:26 -0000

Hi all.

I'm using JFW 4.5.1 at work on an MS 2000 setup.  Until this past couple of
days when using Outlook Jaws would say "Unread" where there were unread
messages in my in box.  Now it no longer differentiates between those read or
unread however, it does do intermittently e.g. if I have an unread message it
sometimes says "Unread" the first time Jaws reads it and, even though I've not
opened the message the next time it doesn't say it's unread.  Does anyone have
any ideas what might be causing this and what I can do to resolve it.

Many thanks.

Steve