[jaws-uk] Re: JFW 6 CD

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:01:55 +0100

Hi Jane,

If you have JAWS 6 it will definitely work with XP Home
without further upgrade.

However, if you wish to run XP Professional, then you will
require the Professional version of JAWS.  If you do not
have JAWS 6 Professional, it will cost you around Â270 to
upgrade JAWS.

George.

Sellers
> Sent: 21 April 2005 12:29
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: JFW 6 CD
>
> Hi there,
> I have had version 6 of Jfw for a while and thought I
> shouldinstall it although my machine isn't vdery reliable
> don't fell as though I should, liek you I feel that until
my
> machine is a bit more stable then I shall but by then
maybe
> it iwll have changed .
>
> Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade Jfw licence
from
> win98 to XP? I shall have to do this soon as Win 98 is
going
> to not be supported soon and I want to get a new machine,
but
> at present don't have the funds to do so I shall have to
wait
> a bit for that, but I do need to know how much a licence
> would cost please.
> all the best
> from
> Jabne