[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and Supernova

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:47:33 +0100

Hallo that is interesting Mike Pass who also needs black screen in his last communication to me said he had decided to use what you mention, he said he wasn't going to pay for higher and higher versions Jaws since a Demo of Jfw 9 didn't work or pay £300 almost for Lunar, I have no idea how he is getting on Regards Dorothy. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>