[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and Supernova

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:55:34 -0400

SuperNova, from my own personal experience, is a lot more complicated to use than JAWS is. By that I mean that the keystrokes seem to not make too much sense and are very complicated to learn. and I'm actually a fairly quick learner and am fairly intelligent, so it's not my intelligence or my lack of grasping various concepts. If you want something that will work with JAWS in terms of magnification, use Magic from Freedom Scientific. It would be nice to see the two programs somehow combined into one program, such as Supernova is, but currently that isn't the case. mark

Email: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx or truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
WLM: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: msd4283
Yahoo: msdriesnega