[jaws-uk] JAWS STICKING IN SEARCH BOX

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:14:21 +0100

Hi all,

I'm experiencing Jaws sticking in search boxes. I've particularly
noticed this when in Yahoo! Mail (Jaws will just stop speaking and the
only way out is to tab around or, sometimes to close Yahoo and go back
in).

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how I can avoid this?

I'm using Jaws 10, Windows Vista Home Premium and have 3gb of RAM.

Many thanks in advance for any help