[jaws-uk] Re: Skype again

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:44:45 +0100

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been very busy lately helping out with technical issues, anyway I have tried Skype 4 and find it ok for voice chatting, but I still prefer 3.8 for text, so if you don't use text in Skype then by all means upgrade to version 4.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>