[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 7.0/Outlook 2000

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:43:06 -0000

Hi Phil and all,

I looked in the JAWS Help topic for Outlook and didn't find many suggested
settings - looked in the Helpful Hints section; only suggested settings I
found relating to reading messages were turning the Preview Pane and Auto
Preview off, both of which I've done.  These settings were actually
mentioned under the Tasks section - other sections related to Calendar,
Notes etc and as far as I can tell are not relevant to using the inbox or
other mail folders.  Unless I'm missing something?

And I found I had got the preview pane on, but switching it off has made no
difference to my problem.

Has anyone got any other ideas?

It's driving me balmy - Ihave to press ins escape every time after I've
pressed delete to hear what the next conversation is.

Catherine