[jaws-uk] Internet explorer.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:09:30 -0000

Hi.

I'm using Jaws 6 and internet explorer 6 at the moment.  I've recently been
getting an error message when trying to open up internet explorer.  I'm being
asked if I want to send an error report to Microsoft.  I select the don't send
option, and then the speech just goes dead and everything seems to freeze on me.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

I'm going to upgrade to Jaws 9 this week hopefully, then I'll download internet
explorer 7 which I'm hoping works ok with later versions of Jaws than Jaws 6.
I have tried internet explorer 7 with my current version of Jaws, but I can't
open combo boxes on web pages which I do quite a lot when reading TV listings,
banking online etc.

I'd be grateful for any feedback on this.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 07968825286
msn sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx