[jaws-uk] Re: Internet explorer.

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:09:22 -0000

the only time I had this come up on me, was when I had my old computer.
When it started to age, it didn't like going into internet explorer during
hot weather in summer time, and Outlook became increasingly unstable as
well.  I really don't know whether that's of any help, but I don't get any
problem with IE7 on this machine, well sometimes when IE crashes it stops
the speech, but I rarely get the option to send an error report.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx