[jaws-uk] Incomplete path details

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Group" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 22:03:59 +0100

Hello

Could somebody tell me please how to reveal the full path of a file where
there is insufficient space on the screen for this to  be itemised in full
and Windows shortens it by writing "...".

I know this is a bit vague but if you want to find the full path of a file
which you have brought up using the windows search utility for instance. Is
there a keystroke which will move the focus to the right and so show the end
of the path string.

Thanks.

Peter Bentley