[jaws-uk] Re: Incomplete path details

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:53:16 -0400

Peter a couple of other things you might find useful.  Or you may not,
smile.
When you are focused on the file, you can right click (or press shift f10 or
the windows application key).  Whichever way you normally bring up the
context menu.
You can enter on open containing folder.  This will open up that folder with
the file in it, with the focus on the filename.
If you go to view and make sure you have address checked, then alt D will
put you in the address bar which has the full path of the folder.
Another thing I use which I really like.  I have a program on the programs
page at JFWLite called path copy.  There is a helpful  hint on it.  But
basically if you unzip the files to a folder, then focus on the inf file and
right click and choose install...this will put an option on folder and file
names on the context menu to copy the name to the clipboard.
Debbie