[jaws-uk] Re: Inaccessible bank website

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:12:00 +0100

MessageThanks for your response Robin.

I can get on to the website ok and move around.  The problem starts when trying
to get into the Log In page, the last page before the fields that have to be
completed.  It was working ok up to two weeks ago when they updated.

Fortunately, I have another bank and that works fine.  I'm not a novice at this
but trying to talk to people about it drives me mad.

I've had two sited friends here this weekend who are computer  experienced.
They got into the edit fields with no trouble, but we couldn't do it with Jaws.
 Pressing F just seems to bring up combo boxes and buttons rather than form
fields.

I will just have to rely on their telephone service for the time being.

David