[jaws-uk] Re: Inaccessible bank website

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:24:15 +0100

Hi,

Took a look at the site and it navigates ok for me, and they seem clued
up according to the info under their accessibility link. However, as you
say, we can't help unless we're a customer, but I also notice under the
Contact us link, another link on how to make a complaint so maybe you
should consider that?

From the FAQ, I noted this:

How do I log in to Internet Banking?

At the top right hand side of the homepage you will see a box headed up
Internet Banking. You hover over the login box and then click on the
Internet Banking. A page will be displayed with security information and
once you have read this then click on the 'log-in' link at the bottom of
the page. The Internet Banking window will then open. Note that the look
and feel of Internet Banking remains unchanged. We have sent out a
secure message to all Internet Banking customers to advise them of these
changes.

Good luck, and p.s. First Direct are first class for their online
banking interface

Robin