[jaws-uk] Re: I feel a fool

  • From: "Tom Reid" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:13:09 -0000

Hi Kevin,

to add to what others have said, you also need a sound card that allows live
audio to be recorded. If you've got a separate sound card in the machine,
that should be fine. If your sound is integrated on the mother bord, you may
have some probs. I have realtech here and had hell of a problems trying to
set it up. I needed a sighted mate eventually.

Audacity is fine and there is also a very simple prog called, mp3 direct cut
that takes a couple of secs to set up is free and fine for simple recording.

Tom

  _____