[jaws-uk] How do SMA's work?

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:05:45 +0000

Dear list, as my subject says I have a couple of questions regarding Jaws
SMA'S.
Firstly just a little background on my Jaws.
At the end of last year I was fortunat to have been granted some money from my
Cencary Team for the purches of Jaws. I then contributed the remaining money
that had to go to wards it to buy it. This is Jaws 12 which I'm refering to.
My two questions about SMA'S are:
1. How much does it cost to get an SMA with Jaws? Also am I correct that onec
you buy one you have it for two versions of Jaws before it exspires.
2. Currently I am on Jaws 12 lets say I didn't want to upgrade to Jaws 13 or 14
for some reasons. But lets say that when Jaws 15 comes out I wanted to upgrade.
Would I then have to pay double the amount of money to be able to get Jaws 15?

I look forward to hearing people's responces on this topic. p.s. I subscribed
to this list because I live in the UK but I was just wondering do people on
this list think its worth forwarding this message to the JSW list which is the
international one? I only ask because that list has more members and I might be
able to get more answers. The more the merrier as they say!
Daniel