[jaws-uk] Re: How do SMA's work?

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:01:50 +0000

Hi everyone, just want to say thank you for those who responded to my
question. Don't want to sound rude but it sounds quite exspensive! Well at
least I've got jaws 12 and got a while to decide if I want to upgrade in the
near future until FS come out with Jaws 13.  But thanks for your answers its
much appreciated!
many thanks
Daniel