[jaws-uk] Re: Hidden e-mail messages

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:49:55 -0000

It sounds like you have Outlook Express set to *Group messages by
conversation*.  I think this means that all the messages with the same title
go into one message, making it easier to sort large numbers of messages.  If
you want to change this, drop down the view menu, and in the sub-menu of
Current view check Show all messages.

Barry