[jaws-uk] Re: Hidden e-mail messages

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:25:41 -0000

Not sure about the first part, but there's an option in OE where you send
messages, but they're not kept in the Sent items folder.  If I remember
correctly, you can change this in the tools menu.  I think it's in options.
I can't remember which part, but there's a tab which says something like
automatically save copies of sent messages in the sent items folder.  I
think it's a check box that needs to be ticked.

Jill.