[jaws-uk] Re: Help With an Addition to JAWS-interface in London

  • From: Christoffer Kullman <chk6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:52:46 +0100

Hello,

I just saw that I wrote the wrong e-mail address in my last mail. My mail is chk6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the mistake, hopefully I will get mor responses when I actually use the right address.

Regards,
Christoffer Kullman

Christoffer Kullman wrote:
To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Christoffer Kullman and I am currently doing my Master of Science dissertation at Queen Mary, University of London. I am looking
for a few volunteers to test out my addition to the JAWS-interface for
Internet Explorer, which is designed to give a person an idea of the
spatial position they are on a web page. I am looking for JAWS users of
all levels and ages to test this out and answer a few questions. The
study will be conducted from the June 1 to June 10 and June 16 to July
3, 2009 in London.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at chk6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a day, time and location that fits you. When it comes to a location I am willing to travel anywhere in the London area (preferably not too far from a tube or bus station) or could book a room at Queen Mary (near the Stepney Green tube station). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer them.

Also, if you get this mail multiple times, I am apologize for the overlap between mailing lists. I am simply trying to reach out to as many people as possible.

Regards,
Christoffer Kullman
Queen Mary, University of London