[jaws-uk] George you configuration achievents versus Steve's

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:53:10 +0100

It just occurred to me that as Steve is around or was the other day, and
you on both desktop laptop managed to  use inverse the Beta  version.  as
you know didn't  succeed. I had an idea You had ordinary equipment not State
of the Art I do not know what Steve Dryden used of course but how about the
2 of you  compare what you both did? Makes good sense tome.  Incidentally as
you know said Eric Damery said no change that would benefit that mode of
use. You are both  skilled so the comparison 2 on an equal par comparing the
results. should have suggested it before but just come  into m  head  as
things do. ii
Dorothy