[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 7.10 AND PMMAIL

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:33:52 +0100

Long ago there were some scripts for Pegasus Mail which emerged as third party
development.  Jaws never directly supported the software though and whilst I
remember in distant days using the software I don't remember it well. I seem to
remember that the message listview was a multi-select list box.  In this
situation focus may be on a message header but it is not selected, pressing
spacebar will actually highlight what youare sitting on.  Try pressing spacebar
after deleting, see if this is an acceptable workaround.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support