[jaws-uk] Re: George V.7 update

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:32:48 -0000

CSUN stands for "California State University Northridge".

See http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/

As regards my comment about software release dates, those
who know me really well, know that I have a very sceptical
view on release dates given to me by software developers.

If they say "summer time" - I ask them WHICH summer.  2006
or 2007, or 2008.....

George.