[jaws-uk] George V.7 update

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:25:25 -0000

George I do notknow what those initials stand for after Los Angeles I have
just re-read your email. You say  it does notmention which year ? Surely not
to mention  which year would be very  unusual? I mean do you think it can be
a year into future? Seems odd tome maybe Eric Damery will enlighten us all
on the list  he could you know. Now if you were a betting man then George
and putting a stake on the table how much would you bet? Ok so you do not
bet Silly me to  suggest such a thing however maybe othersonthe list  would
like to run a bet on it could be fun.Need a bet of fun  after a tiring day.
All I got fromChairman of KAb was Saturn and his observation Tower and call
sign radio Ham. fed up with star gazing want some reality.