[jaws-uk] George Steve Engineers mistake.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:09:35 +0100

 Tony  has just phoned me and he has in the box I gave him my original
software etc and I have Home, we  think the Engineer used his own disc.
well no point in phoning Viglen then if Tony can do it. However  I must have
my scanner and we do not know the reason why the Scanner  works with  word
photocopy but not my OCR.  Steve said it might be settings but Tony setting
where? Andrew said it  might be the driver, but driver where in the Scanner
or in the Toshiba. If I can at least scan my mail I shall be able to cope
until Jaws upgrade is done. I am using of course at this moment the Toshiba
laptop with Jaws 4.51 Tony has to come over to get Norton as he has not got
that and South  Eastern Water Board are about to dig up the road to lay new
pipes.  If they cut through the electricity and trigger off an underground
spring  as they did before. I shall have nothing. Council took twenty years
to repair the road now all messed up again. We have underground Springs
hence the Wells and a hose pipe ban. Maybe the Spring will come up in my
garden!