[jaws-uk] Re: GOOGLE TOOLBAR AND JAWS

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:56:21 +0100

I suspect that the toolbar's blocking up pop-ups, which is usually anything that opens in a new window. I had a similar thing when downloading Real Player but didn't get the toolbar. Doubt that it's truly a compatibility issue with Jaws, just the window being blocked.

Jill.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>