[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: Re: macro media player v9

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:03:07 +0100

Ok will get rid of it I just had hoped to find a Website to test it out but I do not want to load the computer if not needed, it is just it kept trying to come in for weeks each time the Ms updates come in second Wednesday of each month Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>