[jaws-uk] Fw: Outlook Express difficulties

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:18:25 +0100

All,

Thanks to those who have responded so far, but I don't think these solutions
will help.

Spell check.
The person doesn't have, and never did have, MS Word, but still had a spell
checker.  She uses HJ Pad for word processing, and the spell check in that is
working fine.

Attachments.
Don't think it can be the setting in security, as mine is also set to block
attachments that may be viruses, and I have never had a problem receiving
legitimate attachments.  Is there a way of teaching it what to block or accept?

Thanks for any other suggestions.

Ken