[jaws-uk] iTunes 8 Accessible with Jaws!

  • From: "Zaheer Sheikh" <zaheersheikh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:32:33 -0400

Hello All,

I would like to share this wonderful news with everyone. Yesterday
apple released iTunes 8, and today I installed it to my computer.
Amazingly, Jaws read all the menus, lists, songs, etc… I also
navigated to the radio, and listened several radio stations.
Remarkably, I could pause, play, go to previous track, and move to
next track with the help of keyboard. I tested iTunes with Jaws 9.0,
and Jaws 10.0 beta, both versions worked excellently!

I haven't tested all the features of iTunes 8 yet, but you can give a
shot. I'm sure that you'll like it.

To download iTunes 8, click the following link:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Enjoy,
Zaheer Sheikh