[jaws-uk] Freecom Freeview USB stick

  • From: "Mark Brett" <markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:19:18 -0000

Hi, I have recently purchased this product on the strength of other users
saying that it is jaws friendly.  I don't know if my unit has come with
later software or if I am doing something wrong but when I open the item on
the desk top I can't find any buttons at all it is just like looking at a
blank page.

Can someone who has the unit give me steps that I need to do to get the
thing usable with jaws?

Off list will be fine to save cluttering up the list...

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Tel: 0871 222 1267
Fax: 0871 222 1267