[jaws-uk] Re: Free firewall.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:52:29 -0000

interesting. don't you find the dialog boxes warning you of an intrusion
difficult to read? when I last looked at this they didn't come up as a
dialog box you could even tab to so you wouldn't necessarily know they were
there.  You could just cursor around and hope to find them.

Intrusion warnings need to be very accessible in the firewall if we are to
call it accessible.  That is what the firewall is therefore in part after
all, i.e. to warn you of possible problematic attacks on the system.

Cheers

Graham