[jaws-uk] Re: Free firewall.

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:20:15 +0000

I find the free version of ZoneAlarm very good. I've used it with Jaws
8, 9 and now version 10 and have experienced no real problems with it.

On going to the site, ZoneAlarm tries to get you to purchase the all
singing, all dancing version. However, if you dig a little you will
find a link to the free version which is, as I say very good.

Hope this helps,

Kevin