[jaws-uk] Folders in Oe.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:40:01 +0100

Hi there,     I have the Emails from Jaws list coming into a folder of it's own
not coming into my  In Box in O.e      I am now a member of more than 1
list,and the Emails from that list are coming into my In box. It was Tony Berry
RNIB volunteer who made it possible for  the emails from this list to come in
to individual folder. I have asked a sighted friend who uses Outlook Express
and has  as a professional man architect working at home  how to  do it. Answer
is  " do not have the foggiest idea"  I said you have had a computer for
fourteen years. Still there you are people only  do it if they need it. I have
about 30 sub-folders but filling is laborious  and if a List such as this can
be directed to it's own folder and no one sighted has a clue can you tell me
what to do.Thanks a lot. Dorothy  PS touch wood lines are dried out  now not
underwater today.