[jaws-uk] Phil Medway Volume in system tray Hi Phil

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:27:58 +0100

 I  asked a long time ago now how to remove Volume in system tray remember I
still have the four page reply I printed out somewhere. I  had on my Toshiba
laptop loss of sound and feared I was muting sound and once muted could not get
the Volume control to  up the sound.  I wondered if it could be put out of
harms way. After all going into My computer or Search or whatever and trying to
 find it if totally silent was hard to  do. I touch wood am very careful now
not to lose the sound on laptop. . Re those Pixel points and  now understanding
we are talking resolution. Is there  a particular good reliable resolution for
Jaws. I get the idea from what you wrote not to  muck about in Display, I have
not  thought of doing that. I didn't associated Pixels Resolution and Display
you see. By the way someone has just said in an Email to me " do you realise
you are  using HTML. Well I think I have been told only to use  Plain text how
can I check on both  desktop which I am using now or laptop other part of
house. How did the writer know I was using HTML I  didn't know myself  are they
likely to get in black on black? Thanks Dorothy