[jaws-uk] Re: Excel.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:38:22 -0000

if you know the range I would use the autosum formula.

this works if if you place the formula in the same column as the total you are
trying to calculate e.g. the total payment owed for a number of jobs that have
been done.

If the amounts paid were in the column C11 to C20 you could go to C22 and press
alt equals which is the short cut for Autosum.  A range would be suggested
which is all the columns with numbers in above where you put the autosum
formula.  Try it.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page