[jaws-uk] Excel.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:11:16 -0000

Hi.

I'm a bit rusty on the old spreadsheets.  I did E C D L last year and I can't
remember how to calculate from say A 1 to A 10.  I remember using shift down
arrow to highlight the row numbers I wanted to use in the calculation, but I've
forgotten how to work out the total in those rows.

Please could someone jog my memory.  I now wish I used spreadsheets more often
because when you do something all the time, you don't forget.  Never mind,  I'm
sure someone on this list can help me.  I think there's a quick way of doing
this calculation without typing open bracket then equals and all of that.

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 07968825286