[jaws-uk] Emails vanishing

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:45:04 -0000

I do not know why this is happening butmy email to you asking for help as Emails that is forwards aware not showing in the sent items list. I was concerned as not any answer from you this was also asking for info re updates and how to back track outof sticky keys.. This what is now in the folder in which your Emails come in Mine is shown as the last one in and ascot read and the chap of the 10th with an unsual name his opened although I have read them all. Now this is and I didn't dream it I think I saw an answer from Flor tomy problem but as I opened it and got as far as the " six pack and the worked home it vanished completely. This has happened this week to a good few of my emails they are not in the delete just gone completely almost as I am trying to read them.. I began to worry as in your list nothing seems tohave come in at all since mine the 11th this isn't usual. I donot know what to do if it was an answer by Flor? can you resent do it. I have now a Wireless router called Epic router but I am not using the lap top as it is not always finding router and think not much point until it is more reliable thing is that I am connected all the time on this desk top and the computer man left it that way as being the best thing. Haven option to type disconnected. I am thinking of unplugging the filet and bit that goes into the phone and using as if I had a dial up.. Under this table is the Wireless router but I donot want to start pulling plugs out of it and have in desperation a few times pressed a reset button but if I simply unplug from phone sure I may then use it as if a Dial up I previously had a Speedtouch Modem I have a fast Broadband connection well 2mg with Freeserve. So now I need to add another problem 1 Flor if I didn't dream you sent a reply can you re send it I will then grab it if I can and print it out. Then where do they go these missing Emails they aren't in the delete folder or any obvious place just gone gone gone Please help me Dorothy Ps Should 2 mb connection and the option to type disconected not offered. I find with Jaws being difficult if I can do that I have a littlemore chance of controliing Jaws. Now I am going tohave another search but I think they are truly gone into the ether has thishappened to anyone else. Please forgive the spelling all is so fast on the computer got to get it slowed down..Sorry folks please forgive .